Acct Number

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I don't have my original agreement so I can't find my acct number.
Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Give Telus a call from your mobile phone *611. They’ll verify your identity and provide your account number.

If you setup and registered for My account all your information will be located there.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Give Telus a call from your mobile phone *611. They’ll verify your identity and provide your account number.

If you setup and registered for My account all your information will be located there.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident
I did register with My Account..But when I.try to log in , step 2 asks me for my acct # , which I don't have.
The phone in question was lost a few weeks ago , so I can't call them from that phone.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can reach out to them here. 

Any Telus mobility phone you can reach them using *611. Even though you lost that phone it’s still under your account.