Account number?

Coolees
Resident
Cant find my original document from when i bought my phone lel

Trying to activate my prepaid but too many barriers such as not knowing my account number

And of course the impossible phone customer service which requires some 4-6 digit pin that only exists in fairy land like WHAT pin are you even talking about guys..

If anyone can suggest to me how to find out my account number by means other than phoning telus thatd be great.
Community Power User
Community Power User

You’ve exhausted all the options I could suggest.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Coolees
Resident
Not surprised. Thanks for the thought Though. I will ..... Do something ....
Lola
Rockstar

You might get help in-store, tho you might have to pay for that help.

Garymichael
Resident
Need to no my account # to make a payment please
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hello,

The account number would be on your statement or you can log into your Telus.com account and find it there.  If you are unable to log into your Telus account you would need to call into customer care and verify yourself as the account holder (PIN or Driver's Licence). 

Meesh
Resident
Can someone reset my password so I can login
Community Power User
Community Power User

Login where? The My Telus login site has a Forgot Password link, where you should be able to address the issue. This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise, so no one here can effect a reset.

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 6.38.57 PM.png

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"