Account number

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Stacy
Just Moved In
Cant get my account number

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is on each of the bills you receive, as well as the contract provided you at time of purchase.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

It is on each of the bills you receive, as well as the contract provided you at time of purchase.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

You can also chat with a representative or call in to get it 🙂 *611. Do you need it for banking, porting or are you trying to sign up for telus.com?

Mobility Client Care Rep
nativeprincess2005
Friendly Neighbour
Need my account number
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
@nativeprincess2005 read the two posts above.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Lise4090
Neighbour

Lise Lepine
Lise4090
Neighbour
I'm still waiting for the phone and get tracking number until I can get my account number and already pay for the fees
Lise Lepine
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
@Lise4090 In the future please start your own thread. To find all information about your phone order simply enter your order number you were given. You can also give Telus a call if you require your account number.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Order-Tracker-Check-On-The-Status-Of-Your-Order/ta-p/63485

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Lise4090
Neighbour
Yes so am I guess I should try calling I'm not getting anywhere online
Lise Lepine
Lise4090
Neighbour
All I got was a confirmation number and already payed the fees
Lise Lepine
Mobility_Princess
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Your tracking number would have been emailed to you. If you ordered online from telus.com you need to contact the webstore. Their number is 1-866-488-2709 and are only open monday-friday 9am-9pm EST or email them at weborders@telus.com

Mobility Client Care Rep