#1 in customer service? 611 has been down for days

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

sixsongcd
Friendly Neighbour
I'll probably just walk down the street to Rogers and port my number over there to take advantage of the 10gb offer. Rogers is even offering this deal to existing customers.. I assume it's so that their customers aren't trying to call into loyalty and retention for hours at a time only to be disconnected. This was so poorly planned and executed
Community Power User
Community Power User

It appears only ONE carrier planned it. The rest are playing catch up.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
sixsongcd
Friendly Neighbour
I finally got through to 611, for the first time today. but I probably won't be wasting my time on hold much longer. 5,500+ people online and growing, with absolutely no help offered here either from customer service representatives..
Community Power User
Community Power User

The Neighbourhood is populated by customers who volunteer their time to offer suggestions and solutions. It is not an avenue of support from Telus customer service reps, so you need to use the currently overwhelmed means of contact to connect directly with a CSR.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
sixsongcd
Friendly Neighbour
yeah, I have put in a request/email there as well.
Didn't know that about the forum though so thank you.