cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change to ebill and customer notifications

JeffE
Just Moved In

It's caught me before, and just caught me again. I've been a 'paperless bill' customer for quite a while. 

Notices of changes to service (read: rate increases) are put on the paper bill, but not the ebill.  In order for me to see them, I have to choose 'download bill', which is a PDF file, which is the image of the paper bill, if you were to get one.  Now that I've discovered this for the second time, I will remember, brain willing.

To Telus billing personnel, and/or website staff:  choose ONE of the following:

1. Put this information on the ebill, it can't be hard to do. .  While you're in there, coding, have the 'bill details' show by default: don't make me click it every time.  These two items suggest to me that Telus wants to hide changes.

OR

2. When I sign on to see my account details, show me the PDF image *instead* of ebill.  If you think about it, giving me a PDF file of what is essentially an image of a paper bill is going backwards.  If you can't do #1, show it to me as a plain image file, saving the need for my computer/tablet/kiosk-of-the-moment to have a PDF viewer.  Or hey, how about an HTML table?  That would be the indiginous format the web browser is designed to render.  Crazy?

1 REPLY 1

Hippo
Leader

Hi Jeff,

We do appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to send it to: [email protected]