When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Malika
Neighbour
So its Nov 27. I'm thinking it's safe to say telus is not coming out with a 2017 wall calendar this year. Way to disappoint your customers and I'm sure your employees telus, all for what? Saving a buck? I'll be looking to take MY bucks somewhere else #customersfirstmyass #disappointed #fail #2017calendar
Irishgranny
Ambassador

And.....they don't even have the courtesy to tell us that they're not printing one this year....how long does it take to say  "Sorry, not this time" ??  I also miss all the cute tv ads....think the pr and advertising departments needs to do some re-thinking about their image !

BarryN1
Connector

Way to go TELUS. One of your reps said 2 weeks ago that news was coming about 2017 calendars. We are now approaching week 3 and still no news. If by some miracle the calendars are still coming they better be spectacular. Whomever made this decision better get a big raise because they are doing a wonderful job.[ Sarcasm turned off } Pretty sad really. Maybe they are going to be delivered personally by Darren Entwhistle. Imagine... a communication company that doesn't communicate. 

Wenner
Resident

I've also been following the discussion and am quite disappointed that no one has answered our question about the calendar.  I too get on every year.  It is a simple yes or no answer.  Thanks!

Honoria
Neighbour

Still no word on this?? That's quite disconcerting Smiley Sad  Gosh at this point I'd accept a reprint of a former one with the dates properly changed, just to save on the animal photos. Meh... I have been looking to switch providers anyway. Not saying that just out of sour grapes, I've been unhappy for awhile with Telus which is a shame as I've been a customer for a couple of decades now, heck going back to BC Tel actually. They won't even give us a straight answer though. Not cool Smiley Sad

Community Manager
Community Manager

You've all been waiting a long time for this, and I wanted to thank you for your patience. I will be back after 12pm PT today to share an exciting official update.  

Community Power User
Community Power User

iu-10.jpeg

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Community Power User
Community Power User

The anticipation... Smiley Happy

man.gif

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Zelda
Neighbour

Do you work with Telus?? Do you have any answers for us??

katbel78
Connector

I guess she does, because 

is a  Community Manager

Let's hope in something goooood!   Smiley Wink

rpfarrell
Resident

I too have been waiting for news of the 2017 Calendars

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone for your patience and interest in the TELUS calendars. We love to hear how you have all enjoyed seeing our TELUS critters in the TELUS calendar.

In recent years, the demand for our calendars has significantly declined as more and more people embrace smartphone technology.  With a shift towards technology and our commitment to sustainability, we're excited to share we will be moving to a digital calendar this year. Our creative and digital teams have partnered to develop a digital desktop calendar image for each month of the year.

The new digital calendar will be available very soon, and you will be able to easily download and print it from TELUS.com.

Zelda
Neighbour

I find that hard to believe as a lot of times I would ask for extra ones and was always told they were no extras available.. Don't want  or need a digital calendar... 

BarryN1
Connector

They must have had  a lot of meetings @ TELUS to come up with that pathetic  excuse. 

MarilynI
Neighbour

I also tried to order an additional 2016 calendar and they were all gone as well. I do not for a minute believe there is not enough interest in the calendars, Telus is just interested in saving money not looking after their loyal customers. Too bad Telus does not care.....

@Zelda wrote:

I find that hard to believe as a lot of times I would ask for extra ones and was always told they were no extras available.. Don't want  or need a digital calendar... 

katbel78
Connector

Sigh Smiley Sad

Hope it will be at least compatible with Mac OS X

Community Power User
Community Power User

@katbel78 wrote:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Hope it will be at least compatible with Mac OS X

Yes, a lot of MacOS users on this forum.

NFtoBC
katbel78
Connector

NFtoBC

And if we don't like the post?! ... because we were all hoping for a real calendar

and we are so disappointed, sigh

how to give the "Not Like" ?

I already have 3 different digital calendars Smiley Sad

Community Power User
Community Power User

@katbel78 wrote:

NFtoBC

And if we don't like the post?! ... because we were all hoping for a real calendar

and we are so disappointed, sigh

how to give the "Not Like" ?

I already have 3 different digital calendars Smiley Sad

The closing asks if you find the post useful, not whether you like it or not......... Robot wink

You are, of course, free to express a different, or even contrary opinion, as many have, and continue to do! 

NFtoBC
linda7carter
Connector

I am disappointed Telus is not releasing a physical calendar.  There are lots of times when a digital calendar doesn't work.  It would be nice to have both.