cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

It looks promising...keep fingers crossed!

Thanks for your reply

Will it be posted on the telus site when they will be available??

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

When they have more information to share. It will be disclosed in this thread as stated above a few times.

Patience Smiley Happy

Still waiting to order, please advise.

Sooooooo.... it's almost December. Are the calendars coming out or what??

lemurlove
Just Moved In

They have not been discontinued 🙂

Scoto
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee
@Irishgranny and others, we hear you on this and are working on a solution. I understand the frustration of waiting with no answers but promise you that we will update this thread when everything everything is in place.

So....not cancelled as of yet ??

2017 Telus Wall Calendars, please, please, please.  My fingers are crossed. 

Carol9
Just Moved In

I too like the calendars and hope that they are not discontinued.  

Scoto
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. Have a good weekend and I look forward to giving you some info soon.

Thanks for waiting.

Hi There - Lemur.jpg

Candytuff
Friendly Neighbour

First time on here, just signed up to find out about the calendar.  Was offered a free calendar the other day and turned it down, I was waiting for the Telus calendar.  I love the Telus calendar, if you have to charge a small fee to get one I would be willing to pay.

I too am looking for a calendar!  love it!  please let me know

LynnL
Just Moved In

LynnL
Just Moved In

So disappointed that you are not running the calendars this year. I look forward to it each and every year. Digital isn't going to cut it. Sad Customer 😞

Honoria
Neighbour

I have had one every year too, and still have the old ones, going back quite awhile now. I am not happy that there is a chance we might not get them, as I have come to rely on having them every year and it was something to look forward to. The art and quality was fantastic and I am not even remotely interested in using some rubbish digital calendar. I have worked in marketing for many years, making a calendar is not going to break Telus' budget, 'going green' doesn't seem valid to me whatsoever, it's biodegradable paper, not burning tires. 😞

I love the stickers too and they always cheered me up. I guess add another to the crossed fingers crew.

Sad face, me

muglet
Organizer

If we are not able to order soon we won't receive our calendar by the new year. I hope we hear very soon.

A lot of people are waiting.

calendarlover
Just Moved In

It's late November, I have to assume the calendars aren't available this year. Telus, at this point just state yes or no and we'll move on. We love your calendar, but there's plenty of other companies offering them. It was a good company loyalty offering while it lasted!

mbgg
Just Moved In

I'm waiting to hear about this too. Love this calendar and get one every year!