When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Maxximuss
Resident

Why did we not get the opportunity to order a 2017 calendar? What a load of crap! I can't hang a digital calendar on my kitchen wall to glance at while making morning coffee! Families have calendars in the kitchen for all members to post daily activities! Environmental sustainability my a$$! People who use a calendar will find one whether from Telus or somebody else!

In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Community Power User
Community Power User

@Maxximuss

You did read this post?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Sen26
Resident
Hi, I emailed for a calendar on Jan 1st (before the due date) but still haven't received one. Do you know how long it will take to receive it?
Community Power User
Community Power User
@sen25 Did you receive a confirmation email? I received mine a few weeks ago

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Sen26
Resident
Nope, no confirmation email Smiley Sad
neelie
Resident

I sent an email in December and NO I did not receive a email...

Bcnana
Resident

@mummyof5 wrote:

I see people are receiving their calendars, I'm still waiting but SO excited for the day it arrives Smiley Happy

When did u order your calendar?  I ordered Dec 30th.....still waiting also!

NLG
Neighbour

I ordered around Dec 17th and received it the first week of January 2017.  Hopefully, you will receive yours soon!

Teach
Resident
Where can I go to request a printed copy? I use it in my classroom. My reluctant readers love to look at the animals and read the months/days.
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately the window of opportunity has closed.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
muglet
Connector

I sent first email Dec 24, 2016 to order calendar. No confirmation email. Sent second email Jan 9, 2017 and inquired if I would receive confirmation email.

On Jan 23, 2017 received confirmation email that calendar should arrive mid-late January. fingers crossed.