When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

muglet
Connector

I am still waiting for my calendar to arrive. I also sent a second email in case the first didn't get there. I guess we don't get a confirmation email like we did in the past. Did anyone here get a confirmation email?

grateful1
Friendly Neighbour

Nope. No confirmation email. The calendar just showed up in the mail.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniTheTygrrrr We have removed your personal information from the forum to protect your privacy. To receive a calendar, please send the info by email to socialmediasupport@telus.com

lychees
Connector

Got my Telus calendar a couple of days ago -- thank you!! Too bad there aren't any stickers, but a calendar is better than no calendar.

I got a confirmation email when I requested it back in December.

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

My calendar arrived today, I am so ecstatic !!! I really hope that we get our 2018 calendars without having to beg & plead. It's not because they are free, it's because they are absolutely gorgeous !! I always hang it in the kitchen and everyone can see what's coming up, who has what appointment or event. I'm really so very happy Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for your passionate support of our calendar. As mentioned in a previous post, we had printed a limited run of calendars and the final date to request a calendar - January 12th - has closed.

For those of you who missed our calendar sign-up period, our free and easy to download digital calendar is still available: http://calendar.telus.com/ 

Sen26
Resident
Hi, I emailed for a calendar on Jan 1st (before the due date) but still haven't received one. Do you know how long it will take to receive it?
Community Power User
Community Power User
@sen25 Did you receive a confirmation email? I received mine a few weeks ago

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Sen26
Resident
Nope, no confirmation email Smiley Sad
neelie
Resident

I sent an email in December and NO I did not receive a email...

muglet
Connector

I sent first email Dec 24, 2016 to order calendar. No confirmation email. Sent second email Jan 9, 2017 and inquired if I would receive confirmation email.

On Jan 23, 2017 received confirmation email that calendar should arrive mid-late January. fingers crossed.