When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

linda7carter
Connector

I received my Telus 2017 Calendar yesterday, just in time to start the new year.  It is now hanging in the kitchen where everyone can see and enjoy it. 

Thank you Telus. 

PS I'm already looking forward to the Telus 2018 Calendar.  Hope no one decides to cancel it.

Ginette1
Resident

The link doesn't work.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Both links in A_Kron's post work for me. If you are looking to order a calendar, you can also type the address in your email program directly from the keyboard.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
linda7carter
Connector

I have already received my Telus 2017 Calendar.  I ordered  it using the link in the following message:

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. However, in response to your outpouring of support, we will be printing a small number of calendars for distribution. Please send your full name and mailing address to socialmediasupport@telus.com before January 12, 2017 to place your order. Thank you for your patience and your interest in our TELUS calendar!

Good luck, hope this link works for you.

linda7carter
Connector

Reminder,

The following link is for an email address.  If you don't have your email set up for direct links, you just type the address into the TO bar.

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. However, in response to your outpouring of support, we will be printing a small number of calendars for distribution. Please send your full name and mailing address to socialmediasupport@telus.com before January 12, 2017 to place your order. Thank you for your patience and your interest in our TELUS calendar!

Kersleygal
Resident
So once a person sends TELUS an email with a mailing address as to where to send the calendar will we get a confirmation email?
JoseeCL
Resident
Thank you for this offer! I was so dissapiunted today when I spoke to a rep who told me the calendars had been cancelled. I look forward to the Telus Calendar every year and for years now it was a key part on our kitchen where the kids can check school stuff and events. I put in my request for one already through your link. I really hope I get it.
And I really appreciate you offering to print a small quantity for those who were distraut about not getting one this year... but... what happens next year?
I really do think you guys should keep the calendar. It's really important to a lot of customers as you can clearly see. Charge a little something for it if you must to help offset the cost (10$) but don't get rid of something so iconic that sets you appart from the competition.
Thanks again for listening to your customers and delivering.
CA
Connector

Got my calendar as well - thank you Telus - but my colleague is still waiting for hers.  I got her to send another email but she hasn't got a reply to that either.  Still not perfect, Telus.

NLG
Neighbour

Thank you so much for re-considering to only offer digital calendars to your customers.  I received my print calendar and happily hung it on my fridge like it has been for many years.  The tradition continues and I am so pleased as both a customer & shareholder that your company does listen to its' customers.

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

I am still waiting for my calendar, I have sent a 2nd email in case the 1st one was missed

Shazz
Resident

I received my Telus 2017 Calendar just before January, thank you so very much for sending, it is in it's spot in my kitchen which I have put it every year. I love it, only thing I miss is the stickers that used to be in it but that's fine I am just happy for the calendar. I will be looking in November to order for next year. I have been a Telus customer for a long time and love your service as much as you calendar. Again thank you so much.

ToniTheTygrrrr
Resident

I am extremely disappointed that you are not offering a printed calendar this year. It's cheapness disguised as ecological sustainability. What a bunch of crap. Shame on you!!!! I think I'll be as petty as you and switch to different provider. And I was just about to bundle everything to Telus. I've been a loyal customer since I moved to BC many years ago. How did you think this would be a popular move? It's not like Telus is going bankrupt.

Disgusted in Kamloops,

ToniTheTygrrrr

muglet
Connector

I am still waiting for my calendar to arrive. I also sent a second email in case the first didn't get there. I guess we don't get a confirmation email like we did in the past. Did anyone here get a confirmation email?

Community Power User
Community Power User

@ToniTheTygrrrr wrote:

The App to get the calendar won't open and I don't know what a TO bar is. Could you please send my calendar to: XXXXXXX. Thank you very Much.

ToniTheTygrrrr

You don't know how to send an email?  Wow!

I suggest removing your personal information from this public space.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToniTheTygrrrr We have removed your personal information from the forum to protect your privacy. To receive a calendar, please send the info by email to socialmediasupport@telus.com

grateful1
Friendly Neighbour

Nope. No confirmation email. The calendar just showed up in the mail.

lychees
Connector

Got my Telus calendar a couple of days ago -- thank you!! Too bad there aren't any stickers, but a calendar is better than no calendar.

I got a confirmation email when I requested it back in December.

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

My calendar arrived today, I am so ecstatic !!! I really hope that we get our 2018 calendars without having to beg & plead. It's not because they are free, it's because they are absolutely gorgeous !! I always hang it in the kitchen and everyone can see what's coming up, who has what appointment or event. I'm really so very happy Smiley Happy

GoTrump
Resident

Hello.  What do you expect from a hyena company that's too creepy to say Merry Christmas at Christmas time.  Hey phony Telus, the birds were singing your song this morning about your extinct calendars, cheep, cheep.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for your passionate support of our calendar. As mentioned in a previous post, we had printed a limited run of calendars and the final date to request a calendar - January 12th - has closed.

For those of you who missed our calendar sign-up period, our free and easy to download digital calendar is still available: http://calendar.telus.com/