cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

Reminder,

The following link is for an email address.  If you don't have your email set up for direct links, you just type the address into the TO bar.

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. However, in response to your outpouring of support, we will be printing a small number of calendars for distribution. Please send your full name and mailing address to [email protected] before January 12, 2017 to place your order. Thank you for your patience and your interest in our TELUS calendar!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@ToniTheTygrrrr wrote:

The App to get the calendar won't open and I don't know what a TO bar is. Could you please send my calendar to: XXXXXXX. Thank you very Much.

ToniTheTygrrrr

You don't know how to send an email?  Wow!

I suggest removing your personal information from this public space.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

So once a person sends TELUS an email with a mailing address as to where to send the calendar will we get a confirmation email?

Thank you for this offer! I was so dissapiunted today when I spoke to a rep who told me the calendars had been cancelled. I look forward to the Telus Calendar every year and for years now it was a key part on our kitchen where the kids can check school stuff and events. I put in my request for one already through your link. I really hope I get it.
And I really appreciate you offering to print a small quantity for those who were distraut about not getting one this year... but... what happens next year?
I really do think you guys should keep the calendar. It's really important to a lot of customers as you can clearly see. Charge a little something for it if you must to help offset the cost (10$) but don't get rid of something so iconic that sets you appart from the competition.
Thanks again for listening to your customers and delivering.

Thank you so much for re-considering to only offer digital calendars to your customers.  I received my print calendar and happily hung it on my fridge like it has been for many years.  The tradition continues and I am so pleased as both a customer & shareholder that your company does listen to its' customers.

I am extremely disappointed that you are not offering a printed calendar this year. It's cheapness disguised as ecological sustainability. What a bunch of crap. Shame on you!!!! I think I'll be as petty as you and switch to different provider. And I was just about to bundle everything to Telus. I've been a loyal customer since I moved to BC many years ago. How did you think this would be a popular move? It's not like Telus is going bankrupt.

Disgusted in Kamloops,

ToniTheTygrrrr

Hello.  What do you expect from a hyena company that's too creepy to say Merry Christmas at Christmas time.  Hey phony Telus, the birds were singing your song this morning about your extinct calendars, cheep, cheep.

Why did we not get the opportunity to order a 2017 calendar? What a load of crap! I can't hang a digital calendar on my kitchen wall to glance at while making morning coffee! Families have calendars in the kitchen for all members to post daily activities! Environmental sustainability my a$$! People who use a calendar will find one whether from Telus or somebody else!

In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Maxximuss

You did read this post?

NFtoBC

Where can I go to request a printed copy? I use it in my classroom. My reluctant readers love to look at the animals and read the months/days.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately the window of opportunity has closed.

NFtoBC

Shazz
Neighbour

Thank you so much for listening and offering a printed calendar, it has been something I look forward to every year. I have sent my request for one to be mailed.

Carela
Just Moved In

I wasn't going to bother to add my name to the scores of others who have expressed disappoint in this TELUS decision... but in the end, I had to. Like all of the other responders, I can hardly believe that TELUS would cease this lovely perk, which has been made available to its customers for years.  I estimate that I pay approximately $2,400 every year for the various services I subscribe to from TELUS. To be provided with a lovely calendar - which probably costs TELUS pennies per copy to produce - is a small, but very significant, gesture of thanks for my loyalty.  A very Scrooge-like decision indeed, TELUS ... shame on you.  

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Carela @tiggie

You did read this post?

NFtoBC

calendar_fan
Just Moved In

Good on Telus for listening to all the disgruntled customers like myself who actually use the calendar.

I was just enjoying the cute December Lovebirds while checking upcoming credit card due dates when I realized there had been no announcement to order a 2017 version. As with many Telus customers, I have had the calendars ever since they have been published. I even turn down offers for other  calendars since Telus has the best one going.

Let's hope this potential gaffe doesn't happen next year. It would be wise for Telus to contact all those who opt for a 2017 calendar to be contacted next October for the opportunity to be included for a 2018 version.

Sillycat
Just Moved In

I am very happy that TELUS actually listened to unhappy people and are printing up some calendars.  I placed my order and am now waiting to receive my 2017 TELUS calendar.  Please, TELUS, let's not do this again next year.  Let's just have the calendars available right from the start.  Thank you and Merry Christmas!  🙂

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

This is absolutely horrible. A digital calendar is for PRIVATE use. A paper calendar is the best way to write down everything for everyone so that we all know what is going on. We are 7 people in this house, all of whom love seeing those animals & critters every month...........OHHHH and the stickers, they are just so much fun. The kids love to mark the birthdays with them. Telus, you should be ashamed for taking away the paper calendars that homes & families love so much. I have been with you when you were Clearnet in 1998 and I don't see ANY perks anymore. You could have left the calendar. Honestly, I haven't got much reason to stay with you any longer. I have now stopped referring people to you, it might not be much in your books but I have referred over 10 people over the years who actually became your customers and did so because the service WAS good - Now I and 4 of my friends are always losing service?????, customer service WAS good - Now they always have to put you on hold so they can ask someone else for an answer and the wait time is atrotrious !!!, loyalty department WAS good - Now they can barely make changes or offer a better deal for us who have "Grandfather accounts"...........I never even received compensation for YOUR customers that I brought to you.......NOTHING, NADA, DIDDLY SQUAT. Would you like to kindly credit my account for those 10 people that I referred and took you on as their carrier.............Or could I just trade that in for future PAPER CALENDARS !!!! In fact, I should take the $500 or so owing referral money just so that I can download the digital calendar and have it professionally made and give out copies to some people in here. Extremely disappointed, extremely !!!! Smiley Frustrated

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

I wrote all of that before I saw the news about a paper calendar...YAY !!! I put in my request and I hope that they stick to their word.

It still doesn't take away from the fact that I'm owed about $500 from them or that everything about them is going downhill.............BUT I LOVE THE CALENDARS !!!

grateful1
Helpful Neighbour

Thanks so much TELUS for making the 2017 calendar available in print form! I got mine in the mail today with its gorgeous animal pictures.  

Please consider continuing to offer the wall calendar next year and beyond; it sets you apart from banks and other large (highly profitable) businesses who have opted to not provide them and without any consultation (or advance warning) to customers or staff who use them. Not everyone is all digital for all things or all people so I appreciate your willingness to ask customers and to provide a wall calendar this year and hope you continue to do so.

I second the suggestion of another poster who recommended that those who received them this year receive a notification for the 2018 wall calendar when the time comes.  I seem to remember at one time  receiving an email annually announcing the wall calendar and the option to order one from a link provided in the email; I believe they were sent out to all Telus customers. Maybe bring back that notification going forward?

One more suggestion for next year...could you please make the dates and the lines in a dark ink...very hard to see Grey from a distance.  Otherwise, PLEASE...keep printing these in future years.

Thankyou Telus for sending me a calendar even though I did not order one.  I thought it was cancelled, was disappointed and now thrilled to see that you have listened to your customers.

No other calendar can replace yours.  Please keep it going.

Thankyou again and all the best for 2017.