cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

wrightiegirl
Just Moved In

I am so disappointed... I have been a loyal Telus customer since 2000 and have been receiving the calendars for as long as I can remember.  I really enjoyed these calendars as they had a crisp, clean look to them with ample space to write on specific dates.  The cute animals really made me smile too.

Tammy3
Just Moved In

So disappointed!  Wrong decision!  I've always used one of your annual calendars and it's been a staple in our kitchen for many years.  You've disappointed many customers and only to save a few bucks - may not seem very important to you as a corporation but it was a sign of appreciation to your customers and a perceived value to our contracts.  Now need to search for a calendar in hopes that my kids won't notice the change in themes - looks like someone else gets my money this time 😞

Has anyone seen any further comments from Telus on their obviously unhappy customers?

I got the same message, and had the same problem with the link.

After trying to follow up on the message, I was told that there would be a new thread posted shortly

Linda

Sent from Windows Mail

CB60
Just Moved In

Shame on Telus for cancelling their annual paper calendar! I DON'T WANT A DIGITAL CALENDAR! Please rethink your decision and show some customer appreciation for those of us who prefer the paper calendar. Hugely disappointed! 😞

cdcollins
Just Moved In

What is so exciting about a digital calendar? I am a senior and have using  been using the Telus calendar since the first one went into print. I have used it to keep track of dates and appointments as a back up to my digital calendars on my Iphone and computer. Both  of which have failed at one time or another to accurately keep track of things. This is a huge disappointment and like others, I don't believe this is a matter of only going green.

i am able to get another printed calendar from one of my local neighbourhood food stores. How is it these smaller businesses can afford to give away calendars to customers but Telus can't? Telus is not hurting financially.

Well said.  I, too, have been able to get a couple of nice calendars from local businesses who are delighted to have the advertising.  I guess Telus is making so much profit, they don't need the marketing exposure any more.  But they did waste at least a small amount sending me a politically correct "Happy Holiday" e-card - oh yes and to solicit my using their site for sending e-cards of my own.  I guess they think that is more impressive marketing than the calendar.  PS Merry Christmas everyone.

Yes this is just about what I thought would happen, and it's really lame. I basically agree with every other person who is disappointed (and smells doubletalk) from the announcement. I worked in marketing for 16 years and calendars are not that much of a cost outlay for promotional items. Even my pharmacist gives them out for pity's sake, and he's a small businessman. I just don't like his and want my traditional Telus one. Soo disappointed but like I said before, I'm feeling it might be time to break off with Telus anyway seeing as how they also make me pay a fee for my actual montly BILL because they have some weird obsession with digital statements when I happen to need a hard copy for my records. So I get to pay for that now too. Nickel and diming me to death. My internet is slow as molasses and I pay way too much for it, same with the phone, I'm just not feeling that I am getting good service for a reasonable price. I didn't mind so much when they'd toss us a nice gesture like the calendar. Outsourcing tech support and customer service to these drone type people that read off a script and keep trying to upsell me stuff that has nothing to do with the reason I call in the first place, all of these things, I'm like, well I think I'm probably done here. I really was sticking around because of that calendar. No reason to now. Bye BCTel 😞 I liked you a lot, before.

OMFCody
Neighbour

Guys lets switch to Bell, at least with them we know we're getting screwed over the second we sign the contract and they don't wait until the last minute like this... lol.
Seriously though, you can't make a physical calendar for the people who do want one? They're not that expensive to make, and the rates of the Smartphone plans continually rise. This is so cheap and disheartening.

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

@A_KronThank you for that response, and for this opportunity!

Thank you for acknowledging our requests for a printed calendar.  I can hardly wait to get my copy.

This is such a blessing!
I tried printing this from my phone and it came out small and of course without the bottom square calendar component, I am lost!
Thank you! Hope to receive this printed version SOOOON!
Thank you thank you

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Abbie The calendar should arrive at your home in early-to-mid January.

Just received my calendar in the mail
Although wet&snowy, it is hung up and ready to go with all my appointments transferred from my super tiny makeshift calendar I had to this one, all the way to March- woohoo! Thank you Telus!

Got mine today, also.  Thank you Telus.  Let's hope they now understand that there is a demand for these and we don't have to go through this process again nest year !  In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy seeing the critters on the wall !

OMG, I am hugely impressed and congratulations on listening to your customers.  Not very common these days. I love you guys again. 

To whoever made this decision, thank you very much.  WELL DONE – you should get a big fat bonus. Just a suggestion you may want to send a calendar to all those on the complaint chain. They may not be in the loop regarding how to get a wall calendar.

Got my calendar as well - thank you Telus - but my colleague is still waiting for hers.  I got her to send another email but she hasn't got a reply to that either.  Still not perfect, Telus.

The link doesn't work.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Both links in A_Kron's post work for me. If you are looking to order a calendar, you can also type the address in your email program directly from the keyboard.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I have already received my Telus 2017 Calendar.  I ordered  it using the link in the following message:

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. However, in response to your outpouring of support, we will be printing a small number of calendars for distribution. Please send your full name and mailing address to [email protected] before January 12, 2017 to place your order. Thank you for your patience and your interest in our TELUS calendar!

Good luck, hope this link works for you.