cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add email account

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I am unable to add an additional email account through the self serve pages. I get the following error message:

We have insufficient information to process your request.

Please initiate your request from "Your Accounts and Products" page.

I have completed all the requested information on the "add mailbox to account" page. Suggestions?

Or need I call the support line?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"
4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

How many email addresses do you have on your account? Didn't Telus have an upper limit on the number of them each customer could have?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Currently just one email account. I recall the website indicating a fee of $7 would apply to any email addresses beyond the tenth.
NFtoBC

Why  like myself don't you have an e-mail account seperate from your Telus one in case Telus mail goes down? For instance Hotmail or gmail.......Although Telus is my primary one I also have the other two.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
@kruisey
I have about 6 email accounts with various providers, and wish to set up a second address for my wife in addition to the one she has with another provider. The Telus interface is not working as expected, and it looks like I'll have to make a call in the next few days to get 'er done.
NFtoBC