Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Rewards page not loading

xray
Hero

When I try to access the rewards page from a browser this is all I get:

URL: https://www.telus.com/my-rewards/dashboard/eban/[*****************]

xray_0-1705985236843.png

It works when accessing from the My TELUS app and I'm able to select a reward to redeem but then I get this:
Screenshot_20240122-210431_My_TELUS.png

I've waited and tried later several times now with no luck.

164 REPLIES 164

I'm having this exact problem tonight.
Had it a few weeks ago, also.

I have had the same ongoing issue - for a few weeks now. 

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Perhaps reach out to our team so they can check your profile to see if there's anything that can be done. On our end here, we've notified the team and they're actively investigating as to why it's only happening for a small number of users. Will provide an update as soon as I get one.

Perhaps advise everyone how to access the internal link instead of logging in directly.  This worked for me.

Pass this along:

Hello All,

I've finally gotten into my Telus Rewards Page.

To access your page, go to your MyTelus page.  Scroll down below the View Bill link button and find the TELUS Rewards link that says "Go to your rewards account, and click this link.

EvelynD1
Neighbour

I am experiencing the exact same issue, the dashboard has not loaded for the past two days, I have cleared my cache and cookies

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried a different browser such as Chrome? I just tried it now using Chrome and page load, login, and moving between pages is super quick. Regardless, I'll reach out to our Rewards prime and advise of ongoing issues. Appreciate your patience.

jettess
Friendly Neighbour
yes I am on chrome. This is not working on the app. I have tried on several different computers. cleared cookies ect. this always goes down this has just been extra long. I am glad someone is on it trying to fix it. I am not the only one!

Still not working but that is the Telus way to take a few weeks to fix an issue. When the page loads it goes to a reconciliation and acknowledgement page is that helps speed things up

That is exactly what it does for me.

I have Reward points but unable to use them.

Can never get to the Rewards catalogue.

I have given up hope.

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
I think we all have. In fact I think ifs just a scam to get people to sign up with them.

3 weeks and still not working. It goes to a reconciliation and land acknowledgement page instead of rewards if that helps speed things up?

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
I have tried 3 different browsers, 7 different devices, called Telus 8 times, and been trying for 3 months. And still not working. Am

I managed to get this to work once using Chrome browser in incognito mode on a pc maybe try that if you haven't

HarleyBug
Helpful Neighbour
I have tried 4 browsers on 6 different devices and the Iphone App. Nothing works. And its been since November

Smurfy
Neighbour
Mine isn't working & I've tried everything. I don't think it's an issue on my end.

1Baxter
Neighbour

Same issue Here

roeselerb
Neighbour

Trying to access the rewards page puts me into an infinite loop of attempting to load the rewards page then back to the dashboard, then back to rewards, occasionally throwing in a page about verifying I am human, which seems to resolve that I am human automatically before resuming the infinite loop.

I will add it is in Chrome, fully updated.  

AdrianChmelyk
Neighbour

meeee too!

MikeyEdm
Friendly Neighbour

I'm having the same issue. I've been trying for weeks and no luck.

MikeyEdm
Friendly Neighbour

Didn't work with Chrome or Firefox browsers.