cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Just Moved In

Where has the Rewards page gone?   MIA for weeks and yet no announcement, etc.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @4930 

To access your TELUS Rewards, please visit telus.com/rewards then click the Green button Access your rewards. Please let me know if that link works for you. If not, I will help you with some troubleshooting 🙂

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer
Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

Like all the other Reward posts, it gone. Vanished. The way of the Doo Doo. Thank you for reply. I will ring Telus to advise them
that it is basically "out of order" for weeks.

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @4930,

There is no need to advise TELUS. I have just flagged this issue on your behalf. 

I decided to test out the Rewards Portal to see if I can replicate your issue (and what others have addressed recently). I was able to successfully order an Amazon Gift Card just now 02/20/2024.

BrandonT_0-1707621967317.png

So with that being said, It may be a localized issue on your device. This is quite common for lots of websites and is likely just a cache or cookie issue. 

If you would like to troubleshoot with me, here are some questions which will help me help you.
1. Are you using a computer or a phone?
2. Is the operating system Windows, Apple, Android?
3. What web browser are you using?
4. Are you getting an error message when logging into the Rewards page?