cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards page

Irishgranny
Leader

Is it just me or does the Reward Page list things in a vertical manner ?  Makes it really hard to read ..I usually give up after a few minutes.  Please,,,list rewards horizontally like every other sight does, !!!

8 REPLIES 8

Irishgranny
Leader

Still no response to this.  Am I the only one who has trouble figuring this out ??  I'm sure it's a simple formatting problem...PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS !!!

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Irishgranny Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

When I log in, I see product tiles four across. Capture.JPG

Rewards catalogue Welcome leone hopwood, you have 31.11 points Your Rewards activity Featured rewards Go to my wishlist $79/year Amazon Prime membership $79/year Amazon Prime membership 79 points Learn More Add to wishlist Special Offer TELUS Friendly Future Foundation $10 Donation to the TELUS Friendly Future Foundation *Share the Love Offer* 10 points Learn More Add to wishlist Nintendo Switch Console Contest t

Sorry, it doesn't want to show the screenshot...I tried COPY & PASTE..but it just comes out as above....I show no pictures or boxes, just the above list but in 2 vertical columns ..very hard to read.  Don't know how to show you.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Irishgranny Which browser are you using? I'm on Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 

polecat
All-Star

@Irishgranny  Being welcomed to the rewards program would be by email .Trying to go to your rewards account while on the email site could maybe cause this problem wild guess??????? My rewards are good today. Google into your My Telus account and see what happens. Polecat Every email program has little quirks.

Tried going direct   https://www.telus.com/en/bc/rewards/dashboard   still get same display.  Guess I'm going to have to live with it.

@Irishgranny  I assume you use windows 10. Latest update (kb4524244) feb11 caused problems depending on what version of 10 in device. I removed that update had weird stuff ok now. Just updated from 7 to 10  in dec. 7 is having problems no support after jan 14. Get some one to look at this that knows what to do. Polecat