cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Program

Jasesak
Just Moved In
Hi there. There is a contest listed in the rewards catalogue for and Xbox S series. To enter you redeem 2 points. I have entered this and the email confirmations I get are for the contest to win BC lions game tickets. I have a screen shot showing I entered for the Xbox. How do I know what I actually redeemed? And if there is a glitch can I get my points back? I don’t live in BC and definitely do not want to go to a BC lions game.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Jasesak with the help of @A-B  we're able to find out there was an issue in the back end that created this issue.  Rest assured, you can  loging to your Rewards account and go to your 'Reward Activity', then select 'Redemption History'  you should see XBox entry.  

Thanks for bringing this up to us.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi  @Jasesak This is a tricky one, I have never heard of this situation happening before.   I have to investigate a bit  further.  As soon as I have an answer I will follow up with you.  Thanks 

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Jasesak with the help of @A-B  we're able to find out there was an issue in the back end that created this issue.  Rest assured, you can  loging to your Rewards account and go to your 'Reward Activity', then select 'Redemption History'  you should see XBox entry.  

Thanks for bringing this up to us.  

Thank you so much for looking into this and responding! Really appreciate it.