cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PureFibre communities not eligible for bundle promos?

tuvix
Just Moved In

I wanted to sign up a new OptikTV / PureFibre internet bundle subscription so I could do the $100 49" LG TV promotion, but was told by telus online chat that because im in a 'purefibre community' I wasn't eligible for any of the bundle promotions. He said It was because the purefibre communities don't have plans - only month to month. Can anyone confirm this? Im going to call telus tomorrow and ask about it in person, but maybe someone here has had this same issue and knows more about it than I do? It just doesnt make sense that they have purefibre/optiktv bundles, but I cant do them because I live in some weird telus classified community that cant get the subscription gifts. Sad

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I’m curious why you feel that calling a Telus rep would give a different answer than Chat? Both are staffed by the same cadre of CSR.

On review of the website, the PureFibre side offers bundles, but no bonus offers. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I’m curious why you feel that calling a Telus rep would give a different answer than Chat? Both are staffed by the same cadre of CSR.

On review of the website, the PureFibre side offers bundles, but no bonus offers. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"