cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR not working

tsmith21
Just Moved In

I am getting the following messages on my Telus Optik TV: 

When trying to access recordings: "Recordings list is unavailable. Make sure this digital box and the PVR are connected to the network." 

When trying to pause/rewind/skip a program: "The PVR is currently unplugged or restarting" 

I don't know how this happened or how to fix it, but it's incredibly annoying. We have 3 boxes in the house and all of them have this problem, have tried switching boxes between TVs, have restarted/unplugged the PVR multiple times--nothing is working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It may be a problem with the PVR itself. If nothing has changed with the connections between the PVR and other boxes and the PVR functions on the PVR itself are not working after restarts (including the modem), call in. They may have to replace the PVR.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It may be a problem with the PVR itself. If nothing has changed with the connections between the PVR and other boxes and the PVR functions on the PVR itself are not working after restarts (including the modem), call in. They may have to replace the PVR.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂