cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty

JEbrey
Just Moved In

It's great you want to expand your business and tempt new customers with free products. But what do your current customers get? As far as I am aware, nothing. Current customers who sign on for additional service(s), and customers who have been with you for long term are exempt. Where's the appreciation for these customers!?! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MTL_Dave
Ambassador

Hey,

You can always call into customer care and see if you qualify for any additional discounts, but as for the gifts, that is for new customers only.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

What are you expecting exactly? You'll find the vast majority of companies may offer some "free" stuff which you will ultimately pay for in the end to get people to switch. Rarely do those companies give any "free" stuff to existing customers. I'd love a bunch of free stuff from Telus and the other companies that give away stuff to new subscribers but I know that'll never happen when there are shareholders for the companies to please first followed by the huge sums of money / shares paid to the CEOs of those companies.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

MTL_Dave
Ambassador

Hey,

You can always call into customer care and see if you qualify for any additional discounts, but as for the gifts, that is for new customers only.

Hope this helps you!

H_D