cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lawn and Driveway Restoration

chowyunfat
Just Moved In

Hello, I've been advised that the concrete in our area (Hidden Creek Hts, NW, Calgary) would be repaired in September, however it is October now and we haven't seen or heard anyone come by to repair our driveway yet.    We would appreciate at least a letter just to keep us informed, we are not TELUS customers so we are probably not on the priority list, but regardless we would appreciate some sort of notification by means of letter mail or agent to give us a forecast, eta for completion? Thanks.  

7 REPLIES 7

PatsyP
Neighbour

The contractor filled trenches in our yard with poor dirt--clay and gravel. Before it's seeded, the top few inches of dirt should be replaced with much better soil. And spring is here, so it's time to seed. 

PatsyP
Neighbour

The Telus contractor filled trenches in our yard with poor dirt--clay & gravel. Before seeding, the top few inches of that dirt should be replaced with good soil. And spring is here, so it's time for seeding.

Who do I contact to request some good soil in the top few inches of our trenches?

Now we have weed patches on top of the former trenches. When will you get somebody over here to repair our lawn correctly? I can't afford to hire a landscaper for this job. 

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PatsyP If work needs to be done as the result of our trenching, you definitely don't need to own repairing it. I've sent you a PM 🙂

TracyJS
Just Moved In

They installed in my neighborhood last summer/fall, did not clean up the lawn damage until very late in the year (just before winter), I think they seeded but not sure, but if they did, the seeding did not take. Would like to know if the seeding was done, and if not, when it will happen, and if it was, can I get it redone (none of the lawns in my cul-de-sac have any new growth), 

I live in the Country Hills neighbourhood of Calgary AB.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TracyJS That's a tough one to answer as it'll require a deep dive. I've sent you a PM 🙂