How to redeem points for rewards

lavoratop
Resident
Reward points

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
xray
Guardian

Log on to My TELUS and access the rewards from your home services account.

TELUS Rewards.png

 

View solution in original post

All Replies
polecat
Rockstar

@lavoratop  Go to your account and you will see rewards section with amount and activity etc. Note payment to you account only once  a year, Telus  master card only use in telus stores.  Read all regulations. Polecat

Most Helpful
xray
Guardian

Log on to My TELUS and access the rewards from your home services account.

TELUS Rewards.png

 

View solution in original post

Kscha
Neighbour
Thank you. Unfortunately, that highlighted link only takes one to the rewards screen. Still unable to redeem my 75+ points towards bill credit. (πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ)
xray
Guardian

The highlight was to show the section on the page. The link is actually on Go to your rewards accounts. Once there you can browse the available rewards. The one you are looking for is under the category TELUS Services.

xray_0-1602281843451.png

polecat
Rockstar

@Kscha  If you go to the rewards page follow it -more rewards to more rewards it is the last page 50-25-10 $ account credits. Only allowed $50 once a year--------Telus mc only good at telus stores.

katden
Neighbour

Telus has decided that my login information is now incorrect. This is ridiculous but it will not let me log into my account. Do they suddenly decide to change my password without telling me or what?

xray
Guardian

Sometimes the login page glitches. Your password hasn't changed. You are logged in but it doesn't take you to the account page but shows an error instead. Try refreshing the error page (F5) or clicking on the My TELUS link again. Sometimes you need to close the browser and start again.

katden
Neighbour

Thanks very much for helping me to persevere. I decided to unmask my password and saw that it was indeed NOT my password. I have no idea where that came from but once I put in my real password, I could access my account again and have managed also to access Telus Rewards. I really appreciate your help.

xray
Guardian

If you are using the browser's feature that saves your credentials for site you need to turn that off for Telus. The browser can get mixed up between your Neighbourhood credentials and your My Telus credentials. It's best to turn off that feature for any site that has sensitive information like financial or services. My rule is if it has your real address or any account number don't use the feature.

katden
Neighbour

Okay; actually the password wasn't any that I had but your point is good and I could easily turn that off and I will.