I'm a new Telus customer with PureFibre 150/150 and Optik TV. Here are some real frustrations as a new customer:
- PureFibre customers seem to have different support resources that are not well publicised
- every time I use Chat I am told that I need to be transferred to a different team so at least make Chat send you to the correct team right off the bat
- can't manage my Optik TV in My Account - was told it was a technical problem - well then FIX IT
- can't manage anything to do with the internet service - told it is because it is PureFibre - the technical issue message has been there from the get go - FIX IT
- half the stuff is on the Classic account site - make it all or nothing - it is VERY frustrating being bounced around to manage your account
- I get an offer in My Account for reduced internet rate if I sign up for two years, only to be told when I click on the link that oh that offer is not available to me - so why show me the offer in the first place
So basically I set up My Account, get all my accounts linked etc, but can do squat in terms of managing my services. Can't even add Home Phone online - get told to phone or use Chat - and then get a run around for a simple request to add Home Phone when Chat is finally answered.
My home phone account can no longer be managed online. All I get is 'contact us'. By phone presumably? Waiting on the phone? Sure, good news, there's a new app for mobile but, you've taken off a home phone service. To order a new service say, call waiting, we used to be directed to the classic site. Now we are to contact you by phone. I want to see the bill, see how much I'm adding and see what I can substitute. I don't want to talk on the phone with someone who can't possibly be familiar with my account and has such a strong accent that it is barely possible to conduct business. [ And no, that isn't racist or anti-immigrant! Hire immigrants when they are fluent in English and/or French].
And, why are communications so difficult with a communications company? Is it because you know how to avoid the public? Your website almost never functions as it should, for example I'll open page a, link to page b and a further link will send me back to login or page a. On the phone, we used to be asked for a call back. Not any more. It is frustrating to have to contact Telus.