cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Rg1
Neighbour

i would like to know how telus can cancel a person's contract with out notification and by a some one that give the wrong address? Has this happen to any one else, I would like to under stand this. 

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Could be an error, or any of a number or reasons such as the landlord not paying the bill any more, automatic credit card payments not occurring, etc., etc. Can you provide a bit more detail and we may be able to offer some suggestions.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

New tenants  move in a rental top suite of the house and person in the basement suite that had telus already  connected and sign in as a two year agreement. the house number of the top suite is separated by a letter in the address, Example: 1234 for the top suite address and the basement suite would be 1234A . The person  on the top floor gave the wrong address that was for the basement suite. Some how the basement suite service got cut off with out notification to the person that had an active account. The the top Suite will not allow telus to cut service, cause it convince, so will not give permission to do so, even that it was gotten  by giving wrong address.  So the tenant in the basement suite, does not have access to telus till it can be fix in a week or so and time to correct a mistake that was not of there doing. How would this be miss. I do not under stand? 

sorry the person that move in the top floor where new tenant and did not have telus. 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The service may not have even been cancelled. Could also possibly be that the basement isn't a legal suite and the landlord never had the wiring for the phone lines split between floors. It's really not possible to say for sure without being at the house itself and having the wiring inspected.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

The house is set for split tenants, separate lines to the house,and Telus confirm the account was turn off.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rg1 wrote:

New tenants  move in a rental top suite of the house and person in the basement suite that had telus already  connected and sign in as a two year agreement. the house number of the top suite is separated by a letter in the address, Example: 1234 for the top suite address and the basement suite would be 1234A . The person  on the top floor gave the wrong address that was for the basement suite. Some how the basement suite service got cut off with out notification to the person that had an active account. The the top Suite will not allow telus to cut service, cause it convince, so will not give permission to do so, even that it was gotten  by giving wrong address.  So the tenant in the basement suite, does not have access to telus till it can be fix in a week or so and time to correct a mistake that was not of there doing. How would this be miss. I do not under stand? 

I think you have answered your own question. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"