cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have 2 Telus accounts on the same address?

Alexandratazzy
Just Moved In
I have Telus internet and my new tenants have Telus internet as well and are on a contract, they would like to move their service to my basement suite. Can they move their service to the lower suite and I keep my Telus optiks upstairs ? Guess I'm really saying is can their be 2 different Telus accounts ( 2 different contracts and plans )on the same address?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dimo-X

Hi Alexandratazzy,

In general you should be able to have 2 separate accounts at your home. However there are certain cases where this may not be possible if the basement/suite being rented does not have a separate designation by the municipality you are in. It would be best to reach out ahead of time to the Home Services / Residential team to see if this is possible for your unit. You can reach out to them via chat from a computer at www.telus.com/chat or call ​​​​​​​1-888-811-2323 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There could be, but there would likely need to be two connections to the Telus network, either copper or Fibre. To my knowledge, Telus does not offer a separation of accounts on a single line.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Dimo-X

Hi Alexandratazzy,

In general you should be able to have 2 separate accounts at your home. However there are certain cases where this may not be possible if the basement/suite being rented does not have a separate designation by the municipality you are in. It would be best to reach out ahead of time to the Home Services / Residential team to see if this is possible for your unit. You can reach out to them via chat from a computer at www.telus.com/chat or call ​​​​​​​1-888-811-2323