cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my home account bill

Stang22
Neighbour
Hello I just got a voicemail from telus to pay my home account bill or I will be cut off. The problem is I have never received my bill via paper or email stating my account number in order to pay it. I have tried for the past three days to get a hold of someone by phone to get my account number but had to hang up due to waiting over 45 mins with no luck and had to hang up as I had other things to do. This is terrible customer service and wish I never switched from Shaw now. At least shaw had a call back service so you did not have to wait forever.
All I need is my account # to pay my stupid bill but I can't seem to get it. I am a new home customer and just need to pay this. I have been a telus mobility customer for over 3 years with no issues. So frustrated!!!!
5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried the Chat function? It is available from your computer by selecting the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page?

Your account number should be on documentation left by your installer.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I just have an iPad and my phone so the chat function does not seem to work with those devices. And no the installer did not write the account number down anywhere. Telus needs to have a call back function as your wait times are insane. I simply do not have the time to sit and wait by my phone. Is there anyway my home account number can be sent to my email address or my telus mobility number via text??

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
You will have to contact them by phone, live chat or twitter for any account related issues.

Your best option is to call first thing in the morning or reach out to them via twitter @TELUSsupport

Not the response I wanted to hear! Phone is not an option.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 8 smartphone.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
If you are adamant on not calling, or using live chat. Twitter will be your only option. They’re very responsive and will be able to resolve your issue.

Sometimes there is no avoiding the phone call. 🙂