Amazon gift Card gone from rewards program

midwestgal
Resident

I'd redeemed an gift card in the past and now all that's listed under Amazon is the Amazon Echo (2nd generation). Is redeeming points for a GC a one time event or did Telus remove them? 

Community Power User
Community Power User

Amazon gift cards are not available any longer. You can choose prepaid MasterCard options instead, and use that for your Amazon purchase.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

When items are out of stock for the Rewards program they are temporarily removed from the catalogue. If/when more stock is available, you should see any 'missing' products back in the catalogue and available for ordering. 

If you're like me and wanting to use your points for Amazon GCs, I would suggest checking back periodically to see if they are restocked and re-added in the future. Smiley Happy

RC_1520
Resident

I followed this advice only to find out I didn’t read the small print — the TELUS Mastercard is only valid for use in the TELUS stores so you will not be able to use this at places like Amazon or any other retailer. Just wanted to warn anyone else before they made the same mistake I did. They should have just made this a TELUS store giftcard as it is misleading but I did forward my comments about that to them.