Mobility

Trusted answers and information about Mobility devices, services, and solutions from Neighbourhood contributors and the TELUS team.

iPhone Order FAQ

Community Manager
  • Contributors:

Well folks, it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, you guessed it, iPhone launch. Because we are just as excited as you are, we decided to compile a list of FAQ’s and general order information to help you breeze through your pre-order experience.

a1.jpg

How can I check my order status?

You can check the status of your order 24/7 via here. This link houses all up to date order status information.

a2.jpg

How do I contact your webstore team?

You can reach our webstore team via email here: telusorders@telus.com. Please allow 24-72 business hours for a response. You can also reach them Monday -Friday from 12PM EST to 9PM EST at this number: 1-866-488-2709

a3.jpg

Oops, I ordered the wrong colour, size or handset model! What do I do?

No sweat! Contact our webstore team and they’ll be able to help you out!

a4.jpg

Which store has available devices?

You can find your nearest TELUS store here. We also suggest calling ahead just to ensure the inventory is still available.

a5.jpg

How do I update my delivery address?

Feel free to contact our webstore team so they can take a look into this for you!

a6.jpg

My phone is on the way, how can I backup my phone to my computer in the meanwhile?

You can find the details on the blog here.

A7_humming_bird.jpg

When will the phone be available in stores?

The phone will be available on September 20th!

A8_turtle.jpg

Will the iPhone qualify for TELUS Bring-It-Back program?

Yes!

A9_blue_fish.jpg

Where can I purchase Applecare?

You can purchase Applecare online when you place your order or by visiting your nearest TELUS store with your phone in hand. You can find all Applecare information here.

A10_pig.jpg

What offers are available for me to upgrade my phone?

Good Question! You can always log into www.telus.com/myaccount, click plans and devices. Select your phone number from the list and click device. You can then click check offers to find out what promotions are available for that specific line. 

Helpful Links

Was this article helpful? Yes No