Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0% helpful (0/1)
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mobility Payment Options

There are many convenient ways to pay your TELUS bill. Here is information on the different payment methods.

Pre-Authorized Payments

The easiest way to pay your TELUS bill is through your chequing account, by credit card, by Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.

1. Log in to your My TELUS account.

2. If you have multiple accounts, select the one for which you'd like to set up payments.

3. Select Set up pre-authorized payments.

4. Complete and submit the online form. 

On The Website

1. Log in to your My TELUS account.

2. Select either the Overview or Billings tab in the top navigation bar. If you have multiple accounts, select the one for which you'd like to make a payment.

3. Select Make a payment in the top left or Pay Bill in the right-hand column.

4. Complete and submit the online form.

*Note: you can select Save credit card to make future payments faster.

On The My TELUS App

Simply download the free My TELUS app and navigate to the Billing tab to set up pre-authorized payments right in the app.

Online Banking

• The payee name for Mobility is TELUS Mobility

*Note: you can find your TELUS account number on your bill or Client Service Agreement.

At Your Bank

You can pay your bill at your local bank or financial institution. Present your bill or remittance slip, and please allow up to 5 days for payment to be processed.

By Phone

To pay over the phone using our IVR, call 1-866-558-2273 and listen to the list of available options. Select the option to make a payment with your credit card. With our self-serve IVR, you can also:

• Check your account balance
  • Add or change pre-authorized payment details
  • Notify us of a payment

IVR on your TELUS Prepaid Device

1. Call #123 and enter your PIN when prompted.

2. Press 5 to register a credit card and follow the prompts to provide your credit card details.

3. Wait for confirmation that your credit card was successfully registered.

Using Clik2Pay via Interac eTransfer

On some of your bill or collection notices, you'll see the Clik2Pay icon. By clicking on the icon/link in your bill or notice, you're able to pay your bill via eTrasnfer. Clik2Pay is a TELUS partner, and uses bank-grade security and privacy. There are three easy steps:

1. Choose your bank or financial institution (from the Interac gateway page). Almost every bank supports Interac eTransfer.

2. Log in to your online or mobile banking app.

3. Verify the payment information and approve the payment as shown by your bank.

Learn more at https://clik2pay.com/ 

If you have any other questions about paying your bill, please direct message us on X ( formerly Twitter) or Facebook for help.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
Sukhvir2
Just Moved In

I have already sent you a mail that I will pay the entire bill by 20th November so please give me time till 20th November I assure you that I will pay by 20th November thanks

Version history
Last update:
September
Updated by:
Community Manager