Trusted answers and information and Mobility devices, services, and solutions from Neighbourhood contributors and the TELUS team.
Your SIM card acts like a key to the TELUS network so it’s important to activate it as soon as possible. Avoid calling in or making a trip to the store and swap it online.
What you’ll need:
1. Leave your phone powered on and don’t remove the existing active SIM card yet
2. Log into your online account
3. Click on Plans & Devices along the top ribbon then Device followed by Swap Your SIM Card
4. Enter your new SIM card number
Sample SIM card (where to locate the SIM card number)
5. As an added layer of security, send a verification code to your phone via SMS
Sample verification code SMS
6. Enter your verification code and click on Continue
7. SIM swap complete! Power off your device, Insert the new SIM card, and power it back on.
Don’t have an active TELUS account? Contact us for assistance.
Can this be done through the browser on my phone, or must I have access to a computer?
That's a good question NFtoBC! Not sure if all the extensions would be supported, you could try enabling desktop mode on your browser and it may work!
You need to have the particular aspects which are going to have the particular in order to swap the sim card you need the computer for that part or if you know to do with the handset it will be better and it will save your time also so windows 10 sound crackling will allow to know the exact part which is having the process that will help you a lot.