How to Block Text Messages and Calls on iPhone iOS 10
Nothing spoils your iPhone experience faster than unwanted calls and texts. With iOS 10, you will be able to screen calls and text messages from numbers you wish to block.
How to Block Text Message
- We start by going into the text message conversation with the number you wish to block. Then select the info symbol at the top right.
- On the Details page, select the number at the top.
- Then scroll down, and select Block this Caller.
How to Block Calls
- In the Phone app, press the info symbol next to the number you wish to block.
- This will bring up contact detail screen. Scroll down and select Block this Caller.
How to Manage Blocked Numbers
Sometimes you don't stay mad forever. Here is how to unblock numbers. This method works for unblocking both text and calls.
- Start by going into Settings. Then select Phone.
- Select Call Block & Identification.
- In the next screen, select Edit at the top right.
- Red minus sign will appear next to the number. Press it.
- Unblock will appear on the right, tap it to unblock the selected number.
- And if you changed your mind, press Block Contact to select a contact to block.