cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivate prepaid

Newfy1949
Neighbour

When left for Australia last November talked with Telus rep who put my prepaid account on hold until Icame back.  he said to call upon my return to get phone reactivated.  Notes are on file.  I've tried for past 2 days to get through by phone but no luck.  Hopefully this will work.  <Personal info removed>

Allan Neil Vannan

4 REPLIES 4

NMMJ
Just Moved In

Hi Allan,

You can also try to contact Telus, through the Chat service https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us .  Perhaps this will help.

Thx for Telus contact. Will give it a try.

N.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

As far as I know, prepaid can’t be put on hold. You can let it lapse for 90 days, without losing your number and renew it before the 90 days expire.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thx. Actually, when I was getting set to leave country for winter I did talk with a Telus rep who suspended my account for the scheduled period away, and said that upon return to call us (Telus) and get a rep to lift suspension, which in effect activates the phone. Have been trying to reach Telus both via computer and phone without success. That said, the phone now appears to be working for whatever reason. Hopefully one of their reps saw this exchange on "Neighborhood" and went ahead and lifted the suspension and reactivated phone. Fingers crossed!

N