cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay as You go

louboy
Just Moved In

How come the minute pricing keep goin up and up by the month..used to be 25 cent then up to 30 cent then up 40 cent sudenly it's 50 cent per minute..When is will end>>I know You people like to get Me to By a monthly contract,what I would never realy use up..Phone is between family communication..I partialy disabled I do need phone for emergencies..I do not need a fancy I phone to type text send pictures,to Me is a vastwd time and money...What I'm displeased with is paying 50 cent for a simple phone call..It cost Me $10.00 maybe $20.00 a month for a few personal cals...If i go for a contract would cost Me $25.00 oor  $ 35.00 a month an a year to year contract.A bunch of  aded futures I would never use...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SuperFred

Hi there, if you add a 30 day rate plan, your local airtime rate will only be 0.15$/minute. You laso will be having access to either data or more messages options.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SuperFred

Hi there, if you add a 30 day rate plan, your local airtime rate will only be 0.15$/minute. You laso will be having access to either data or more messages options.

View solution in original post