koodo belong to telus ?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
someone_9e9
Ambassador

??? does koodo belong to telus anyone have experience with them ?

Most Helpful
Silver_Arrow
Ambassador

Yup Koodo is entirely owned and operated by Telus. They created Koodo a few years ago to compete with Fido, Virgin and Wind as discount carriers. So if you wanted some more freedom and some options that the big carriers don't have you go with them. It was to provide the... illusion of choice in the market.

someone_9e9
Ambassador

really ihad issues with their data but thanks for your reply

Most Helpful
someone_9e9
Ambassador

I have since left telus because they give you less and make ypu pay more koodo has since improved people and i have the 60 dollar plan at 54$ because byod hehe and that works for me as its double promo i have 2 gigs ! No more bell or telus for me and rogers seems to be bad too so i never went ith them or fido i had a plan 45 + 15 dollars and if i took mpre data it woulf have cost me an arm and leg so no thanks and loyalty deparment sucks thetes no incetives for anyone just after your money i would rather pay what im paying at koodo then pay telus whatever and get less ..and if these companies are canadian what is with the international people who are rude or have terrible english some not all i have had english speaking people at koodo