Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

726 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1128 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Texts sometimes don't send or receive

Hi,Switched to Telus in August 2023. Since that time, there will often be times where texts don't send or receive. Three phones on the account, all different phones, same issue. Happens at home, office, wherever. I have tried the suggested troublesho...

RS33 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus customer service requesting police report

I signed a new mobile contract which offered a new phone, and despite having the correct shipping/billing address, the phone was delivered to the wrong city. When inquiring about what happened, the service rep said I needed to file an official police...

codys by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel to US with Unlimited CAN-US 100 5G+ plan

Hi, I'm planning a trip to US (Las Vegas) and I currently have the "Unlimited CAN-US 100 5G+" monthly plan. I want to confirm, if I should keep "Mobile Networks" setting as having my "Data roaming" on or off? I understand that with this plan, I shoul...

hj2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream +

Why is stream + more expensive for EPP mobility? Like $8 more . And less services. I want what is offered for $20 with Disney , Netflix and Prime . I don’t want to pay $28 for Netflix and two subscription services that don’t ever have anything to wat...

Ashley4 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping label

I’m in the most frustrating position at the moment. I’m currently and have been on the bring it back program. Ordered the iPhone 15 pro max online, received, using and went to find out how to return my old device. Never received a shipping label.I vi...

JBru by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Websotre order support

Has anyone been able to get in touch with the webstore supervisor or manager. Ordering off the webstore has been the biggest hassle ever. there are problems with all aspects of my account. the mobile plan, the amount i pay monthly for the device, the...

Unacceptable Trade-In Credit Delay

Beyond frustrated with the extended delay in receiving credit for my trade-in. Following instructions from Telus, I mailed my iPhone 12 Pro Max via Canada Post and it was received by Telus Dec 5, 2023 (Canada Post Tracking confirmed). Jan 23, 2024 fi...

Shenn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.