Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cell number

vivian1
Just Moved In

how do i change the cell phone number for a local number where i moved to

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can change that online from the desktop version of telus.com or by calling in/chatting in: 

Here's the steps for changing it once you login on the desktop site:

Once logged in > Stay on the overview tab and scroll down to the white box under Current bill > Plan and Device Info > You'll have 3 little boxes at the top of the next screen Plan, Device and Travel. Choose Device > Check Status of number transfer > Change phone number > Now just pick the city > and choose from your options. It's free to change on your own online. 

Here's the link the chat with a representative if you have any trouble or questions: 

https://www.telus.com/en/on/support/contact-us?INTCMP=TcomFooter_contact_us

*611 from your cell phone to call

Mobility Client Care Rep

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my recollection, the option to change a number is not self-managed, unfortunately, so you will need to contact Telus, as described in the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of the page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

You can change that online from the desktop version of telus.com or by calling in/chatting in: 

Here's the steps for changing it once you login on the desktop site:

Once logged in > Stay on the overview tab and scroll down to the white box under Current bill > Plan and Device Info > You'll have 3 little boxes at the top of the next screen Plan, Device and Travel. Choose Device > Check Status of number transfer > Change phone number > Now just pick the city > and choose from your options. It's free to change on your own online. 

Here's the link the chat with a representative if you have any trouble or questions: 

https://www.telus.com/en/on/support/contact-us?INTCMP=TcomFooter_contact_us

*611 from your cell phone to call

Mobility Client Care Rep