Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Fake "Telus" Vacation Scammers calling me repeatedly

Hi. Moments ago I received yet another robocall from vacation scammers who have been calling me repeatedly for the past two years. These scammers are criminals, and they use completely fake phone numbers as the call display number, a process known as...

adamd1 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS charges and prepaid help!

I have a prepaid device with a text add on (msg 2500). Everytime I send a SMS (picture text) I get charged a small amount for data. The MSG 2500 feature indicates it includes SMS. Am I doing something wrong here? (When I turn data off on my device, i...

Jebus by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why do i have no coverage

I recently made a trip from Calling Lake AB back to Edmonton AB and had no cell service the whole way with the exceptions of driving through the towns of Athabasca and Legal, The reason I CHOOSE Telus is for their coverage

help

i can't receive or end text messages. going thru the troubleshooting. telling to open application page. i don't see one

Resolved! I can't make a call, not even to *611

I've tried making a call to other people and it keeps saying that the call was dropped. So I tried making a call to *611 and it again said the call was dropped. My bill isn't due until July and I have just over a half a month left on this bill. I hav...

Resolved! Accessibility

Hello, I am very frustrated with the Telus website and am hoping someone, possibly an admin, can assist me. A good friend of mine is looking to purchase her first cell phone, I recommended Telus as I find the service great! However, my friend has a h...

Sarah by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add your device to your info.

Hey Mods. Do you think it would be possible to add an area for us to put our phone off to the side so it is a lot easier to help people if they put what phone they use in their profile but do not specify it in a post?