Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Programming yamaha reciever

I can turn receiver off from remote, during the programming sequence, but it will not turn back on. I used code 61

Jtjonny by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to purchase a telus phone to use telus service or can I use a telus sim card in any phone.

I have recently moved from China and have a phone from there that should just require a sime card its not tied to any other company from what I can tell. Do i need to purchase a new phone or am I able to just use a sime card from your company in my o...

Vicki_Gow by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Using Telus services in the UK and Europe

Thank you for the reply. I have been looking at UK providers and have been thinking of getting our phones unlocked. However, if Telus can provide comparable service, I would rather just do the add-on. Getting the advice / support from Telus seems to ...

Re: Using Telus services in the UK and Europe

Your best value might be to get your phone unlocked and purchase a local UK SIM. This will mean you phone number changes. If retaining your number is important to you, the process you already used is best. Buying an add-on package should be transpare...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using Telus services in the UK and Europe

Hello. We like to travel in Europe and in the UK for extended periods of time. This year when we went to Italy and the UK, we each purchased a &125.00 add on for messaging, data and phone. We found that we could not message or phone. I was able to us...

Moving - Switching from Month to Month Plan to Prepaid

Is it possible to switch from a month to month plan (off contract) to a prepaid plan and keep the same phone number. Can this be done online or do you have to call in and talk to someone to make it happen? Do you have to purchase a new SIM and a prep...

rc by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos