Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Bad Telus van driver

There doesn't seem to be any convenient way to report bad Telus drivers, so I'll just do it here in hopes to make the roads safer! I believe the number on the van was 072901. I had the right of way, and he cut me off. Our winter roads are really haza...

bellaboom by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! $70 is the MINIMUM?!

Just got off the phone with telus mobility loyaty support and was told that 70$ is as low as they can go for a talk and text plan with data for iPhone. Even with the competition offering rate plan of 50$ per month, basically twice as much data, and a...

Resolved! Telus promotion scam?

Telus sales rep came by tonight offering a great deal, lower payments, free 42" TV, PVR, free installation, is this legit? Sounds too good to be true, anyone else have the same sales pitch?

gc by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device price match promise

Over Black Friday weekend Rogers had a deal for be contracts, a note 3 for 199.99 on a two year contract with the option to buy a galaxy gear for 49.99 with select phones.The local Telus said the Device price match promise did not apply... Is that co...

Luminous by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I get my 2014 calendar

Everytime I try to go to the calendar and click on English it opens to a blank page with telus at the top. Where can I get the calendar site that works?