Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

service down

im trying to update my account on line but i cannot sign in due to the website being down.When will it be working as I need my phone for work tomorrow (March 2nd)

ja1mi3 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i keep my old plan?

I am thinking if getting the IPhone 5s with the 2 year contract, and I was wondering I can still keep my current plan and not get a new one

tboy652 by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have no service for my cell phone. As it's my only phone connection, it's pretty important that it works. My area is Killarney. How can I get some help with this if I can't call in?

JackieC by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! reception in Otterville, On.

I live in Otterville, On. and reception is horrible. Not only is there no reception in my house, but I have to walk outside around the farm to make or receive a call. I have ginseng customs are often I don't get there call or message till the next da...

Resolved! Automated Telus calls

I just received an automated message offering me $3000 Telus dollars. Is this legit?

Twingirl by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone prepaid question

Hello! I'm buying an iPhone 4 locked to telus and I was just wondering if it was compatible with the prepaid services. I only wanted unlimited texting so can I purchase just that or do I have to also purchase data? I only want to use Internet when co...

Resolved! Kit Kit OS Update

When is Telus going to receive & release the Kit Kat 4.4.2 OS update?

fc70 by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos