Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

nat type on my telus hub

i was wondering if you could tell me how to change my nat type security on my telus hub from nat type 3 to nat type 2 i try to game with my friends on my ps4 and my restriction is to high

Chadly18 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

service issues

have had no cell service for two hours now....anyone else????? i can only send text messages to iphones only.credit better be on my bill.

Johnson by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30$ extra for 1gb of data?

I was noticing my monthly bill has been hovering around 98$Why does data cost so much? There has got to be someone offering a less costly plan...

nat14 by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus going down the Drain!

I cant believe the conversation I just had with Telus Loyality! I am blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!I wanted to upgrade my device and renew a contract. I was told if I wanted to renew I could not carry over my exsisting plan and would have to get a new one. T...

Group MMS disabled on IOS devices?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to get my iPhone to participate in a group MMS conversation. All support forums for apple tell me that under the SMS/MMS options, when MMS is enabled another option called "Group Messaging" appears when MMS i...

bruor by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mobility website is scrambled

I am having difficulty reading the mobility website. Pictures are overlapped with words, Some words are missing, whole menu items are missing, pictures are chopped in half. Is it my browser that is causing this? I tried other peoples computers using ...

jimwilde by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Laptop vs Tablet

I have used my laptop surfing the internet via hotspot, uses a fair amount of data. I was wondering if using a tablet there was any difference. I want to get away from using a cable provider for internet just wireless.

nash211 by Coach
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly usage

I need 50 Gig Data Transfer per month for work by VPN and would like to allow a margin of 25 Gig. So I need a plan for 75 Gig. Data per month. What is your rate for 75 Gig / month LTE?Thanks Jim

Diego by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Valley - Goose Bay Local Cell Numbers

It would be good if Telus customers in Happy Valley - Goose Bay, NL could get local cell numbers the same as the customers with Bell and Virgin customers can..The closest numbers Telus customers here in Labrador can get are cell numbers from either C...

marklyall by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos