Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Flex Data plans:

I understand the idea but is this per month ie: I have a 10mb plan and go over which bumps me to the next level is it just for that month or has my base level moved up? so from $5 I now pay $15 or will the next mouth revert back to my base plan of $5...

Pete by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit check

How long does the credit check online normally take?

jburtz by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming plans

Currently there are offers for roaming packages from Telus Mobility; however, they are not comparable to the market of roaming plans. With companies like Roam Mobility one can purchase a day plan all the way up to a month with very reasonable rates. ...

skeeter by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Nationwide Calling?

My family and I just subscribed to the Shareplus Plan. On one of the plans it includes unlimited nationwide calling. I know this includes outgoing calls, but what about incoming calls?Thanks!

squeeazy by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long Distance with My Fav 10 Canada

If i have someone (cell phone on a different network) on My Fav 10 Canada and they are outside of my local calling area (604) will either of us be charged Long Distance if I call them? Does it matter if I am in my local calling area or not?

bcmack by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why????

Why does the talk part of my talk+data+messaging 30 prepaid plan not work when I'm out of province?? It's really annoying please help me out!