Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

What does shareable data mean?

Hi, My dad currently has an older flip phone with Telus but we're thinking of upgrading him and my mom to their own smartphone. I'm not sure I understand what shareable data/plans mean or if it would be applicable or desirable for them. What would be...

eepruls by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus & Bell - To charge income text/msges

CellPhone users, will pay new fees as 2 of Canadas' Telecom giants, going to start charging $0.15 ctvs, for incoming texts. Telus &Bell, charges start at sometime in August 2014. The new texts-charge, affects a small % of Telus' wireless users, who d...

v9 by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase in Spam

Now this anti-spam legislation has come to pass, my wife and I have had a marked increase in SMS spam coming from 999-999-9999. An interesting observation is my wife gets notifications from Telus from the same number. I would imagine it means it's co...

Darwin by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! (3 in 1) Questions from "v9"

Two-Unanswered questions: 1) I got Timed out when I'm typing a new post, after 10 mins or so . If I try to Pre-view my text isn't displayed too. I return to messages listing. When I get back to the (Text-field) the previous typed/text it's been delet...

v9 by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things Sure Have Changed with Telus

I have been a loyal Telus customer for many years and was a staunch supporter for Telus during this entire time. Don't get me wrong, they have helped me lots in the past but this seems to be over. I have a shareplus plan (55) and I have added phones ...

djbeck by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfering Upgrade?

So here's the situation. I entered into a 3 year contract with a special corporate rate plan offered to members of my profession last year. This of course means that I am not eligible for an upgrade until 2016, and that's okay. However, my mother who...

my cell phone is saying no service

Was wondering if there was damage to the tower near me (Middleton, NS) from the storm. My cellphone lost service last night and is still having issues

valleykat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos