Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Questions about IMEI Blacklist

THIS IS NOT ORIGINALLY MINE: I saw this on Fido's forums, and would like clarification from Telus on this matter. The original Thread on Fido is here: Fido Link The only edit I've made from the original post is changing the word Fido to Telus. BEGIN ...

xkc2020 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Message

I am having trouble recieving text messages from one number and one number only how can i get it back to recieving messages from this one number??

hijude by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone

Hello, Is the only plan available for an iPhone the $80 per month plan?

Galazy S3 Won't connect to Telus network

I've been trying since yesterday but it just won't connect no matter what. I click Telus and it says 'Service is Unavailable' though I do have service on it.

Aria by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shareable plans

Do shareable plans include unlimited nationwide calling for all users, or is that just for the primary account? Does everyone have the same features?

LoveBard by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

call lists

Is there any way to get a list of incoming/ outgoing phone calls for my phine number?

jaimee by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New microcell plus WiFi hotspots?

I heard that Telus was planning to create a new network of public WiFi hotspots to compete with Shaw, but I was surprised to see a Telus crew come by and install the base for one on a BCHydro pole in our residential neighbourhood. I can't imagine wha...