Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Is device care+ available with T-up?

I signed up for t-up, but it only came with regular device care, not device care+. Is it possible to get device care+ added? I realize that I would have to pay more.

badger by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Extend: Stay logged in or Log out?

Telus Extend. Stay logged in or log out. IPAD. On the iPad if you stay logged in and then close the app are you draining the battery? Should you log out when finished? Starting up the app after logging out appears to log you back in automatically?

DougD by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus extend not sending text

I am using telus extend on a galaxy s4. The service is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting. And I am having to resend texts between 3 and 9 times. Reinstalling does nothing.

cjm76 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Can't Use My Phone All Sudden

I Called Telus Yesterday Got My Plan Change To Roaming Package Today About Two Ago No Network Is Working And Can't Call Teus

jalen by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My service not working

My phone service is not working and am in US..I paid the $140.00 on my bill yesterday after switching over my plan

jalen by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do we turn off the mobile network on a Galaxy S5 Active?

My son has a Galaxy S5 Active and is leaving tomorrow for China with the local travel club. We have figured out how to turn off data but have not figured out how to turn off the mobile network to prevent texting and phoning. We would like him to only...

kchaucer by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating prepaid card

I have a telus phone that was previously on a contract but it's been paid off now, can I activate it with a prepaid card?

West1715 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 - LTE not working, stuck with 3G

Hi there, I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4. It's been a week since I have my iPhone 5 and I was using LTE perfectly fine. Today, I went on Facebook, but noticed that I now had 3G instead of LTE. I went to check my settings, and LTE was at ON, and...

Lollipop update on Galaxy S5 and Screen Pinning Option

Lollipop was just made available to Galaxy S5 users on 17 Mar and I downloaded and installed it successfully. It runs very well but I have one question... One of the interesting new features is supposed to be the Screen Pinning function to lock a pho...

billbrad by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos