Unlocking device

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I bought my friends 4s and was wondering how I go about getting it unlocked from the telus network so I can use my sim

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
Hi, best advise is to get your friend call Telus to have the phone unlocked.

**Note: There's a $35 charge for unlocking the phone and check if the phone was activated on the account for at least 90 days.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

@telu_Hryd30stop posting spam here. That website is a huge ripoff and charges far more than what any of the cell providers in Canada charge to unlock phones. That website will charge $100 over what Telus does to unlock an iPhone 4S.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
Hi, best advise is to get your friend call Telus to have the phone unlocked.

**Note: There's a $35 charge for unlocking the phone and check if the phone was activated on the account for at least 90 days.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

@telu_Hryd30stop posting spam here. That website is a huge ripoff and charges far more than what any of the cell providers in Canada charge to unlock phones. That website will charge $100 over what Telus does to unlock an iPhone 4S.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂