cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Mobility.mobilite

Tammy1957
Just Moved In

I have not received a bill from Telus Mobility.mobilite  and have no idea how much I owe.  I got cut off 3 times because I was "past due".  How do I know what I owe if I don't receive a bill?  I need the computer to talk to my brother who is deaf and this is the only way we can communicate.  Plus I  pay most of my bills and shop with the computer.

Please tell me why I haven't received a bill.  I just pay a small amount per month just to show I have paid.

Please help.  I'm making myself absolutely sick about this.

Tammy1957

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Don't they send you an email when your bill is ready online?  Online billing has been used for quite a few years now and literally millions of Telus customers use it every month.

They also have an app you can use (when your account is not shut off) to keep track.  You might need to call 611 to talk to them and find out how much you owe but you also need to find out what's going to work for you to make sure this doesn't happen again.  If you've been cut off three times, you need to change something.  Paying a "small amount" each month isn't going to cut it.  The issue is how much is past due and how long it has been past due, not the last time you made a payment. Good luck in getting this resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CJR
Ambassador

Hi Tammy,

When you first setup your account were you sent an email asking you to setup a My TELUS account? Everything has been switched to e-billing so all your bills would be located there and if you did not receive that email if click on the My TELUS link above it will give you the option to create an account.

As well there is also the option of calling #227 and asking the assistant what your current balance is.

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Don't they send you an email when your bill is ready online?  Online billing has been used for quite a few years now and literally millions of Telus customers use it every month.

They also have an app you can use (when your account is not shut off) to keep track.  You might need to call 611 to talk to them and find out how much you owe but you also need to find out what's going to work for you to make sure this doesn't happen again.  If you've been cut off three times, you need to change something.  Paying a "small amount" each month isn't going to cut it.  The issue is how much is past due and how long it has been past due, not the last time you made a payment. Good luck in getting this resolved.