cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and Text 25

DanH
Friendly Neighbour

I have Talk and Text 25 which is supposed to have 100 minutes of anytime and free weekends and evenings . When I log into my account I only see 50 minutes on the account . I get text messages that I only have a few minutes left as I approach 50 minutes . I am not getting what I am paying for and can not contact Mobility seemingly at all !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stanman
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Thanks for the kind word, @DanH! I was happy to help 🙂 You now have the forum and Twitter if you ever need help!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is this the first day of your prepaid bill / top-up period? If not, have you assessed the number of minutes you may have used since the last y]top-up date?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DanH
Friendly Neighbour
Yes this is the first day of renewal . I checked my account first thing this morning and it only showed 50 minutes , I had one call today (4 minutes) and now my account shows 46 minutes remaining .

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unless you are on an older Talk and Text plan (they don’t automatically switch if a new one comes available) then you need to contact Telus directly.

If you are on an older 50 minute plan, you need to choose the current offering in your self serve. I suggest doing so at the end of your 30 days.

NFtoBC

DanH
Friendly Neighbour
Are you saying Telus has more than one Talk and Text 25 plan ? I have tried to contact Telus many times in the last week (Chat and 1-866-558-2273 and always end up dumped off the queue to fast busy).

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

No, I am saying Telus may have changed the Talk and Text plan over the years, and what is offered today may not be the same as was offered in the past.

No one here can dig behind the scenes - we are all customers. If calling does not work, you can try to reach them through their Twitter presence at @TELUSSupport 

NFtoBC

DanH
Friendly Neighbour
I have not been on Talk and Text 25 for that long (6 months) and I remember it was supposed to be 100 anytime minutes . I upgraded from Talk and text 10 (because I occasionally ran out of minutes and 100 minutes seemed like a good fit). I am not a big voice user normally don’t use that much but have lately with the current conditions .

DanH
Friendly Neighbour

I joined Twitter and contacted Telus Support . did not take very long and I heard back . The problem was resolved very quickly with thanks to Stanley at support . I was very happy as this was a last ditch (Twitter) to get my problem resolved . Thanks again to Stanley !

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Happy to learn it is resolved.

NFtoBC

Stanman
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Thanks for the kind word, @DanH! I was happy to help 🙂 You now have the forum and Twitter if you ever need help!