Typically you'll need to call or chat with Telus to activate the SIM, or you can access it from your MyTelus account.
Using a new SIM
If you’re switching to a new phone that requires a new SIM card or you wish to replace your current SIM card with a new one, you can do so online in .
You must be an Owner or Manager on the account, and you’ll need the following:
- A new TELUS SIM card and its 19-digit SIM number
- An active phone (on which you are swapping the SIM)
To swap your SIM card online:
- Log into . If you don't have an account, register now
- Go to Mobility plans & devices
- Select the Device tab
- Select Swap your SIM card
- Follow the steps
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂