Shareplus plan for 3 devices

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

jcy78
Resident

Hi, I am confused about how all this shareplus plan for 3 devices work. My sister, dad, and I are planning to have a shareplus plan. And my sister is in telus for 3 years and have switched her phone when her 2 year contract was finished. Now she is using Nexus 4 and previously has used Samsung galaxy 1. My dad is thinking of taking her old phone and using it as his device and I am thinking of buying a new Smartphones Lite. If my sister is currently with $35 contract with her individual phone, would the shareplus plan come out to be $35 + $45 + $35 +$15 (250MB) = $130? And also, is data mandatory for this shareplus plan? or can you have the data part excluded out of the plan? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Since only the data pool is shared with these plans, it is only an advantage to buy them if you have a data phone. Your situation appears to be one to take good advantage, as you plan to share a small data pool among the users, saving each from buying data.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Since only the data pool is shared with these plans, it is only an advantage to buy them if you have a data phone. Your situation appears to be one to take good advantage, as you plan to share a small data pool among the users, saving each from buying data.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post