SharePlus Plans

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Hi,

My Wife and I each have an iPhone 4 with Telus and we have about 15 months left on our current contracts. Theidea of SharePlus plans is intriguing, however we are not sure how this would work since we still have time left on our contracts.

Would one or both of us have to "break" our contract to be able to take advantage of these plans we currently pay about $150 per month for both of our contracts and feel that this is excessive. We have both been loyal Telus customers, I have been a customer for 12 years and my wife for 5 years. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, if you pay around 150$ a month then the shareplus plans will be awesome for you. You do not have to cancel you contract to take advantage of the rate plan. Simply call TELUS by dialing *611 or send then a private message on Facebook.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, if you pay around 150$ a month then the shareplus plans will be awesome for you. You do not have to cancel you contract to take advantage of the rate plan. Simply call TELUS by dialing *611 or send then a private message on Facebook.

View solution in original post